Camping Rules and Information
- All campers must have the appropriate festival passes and camping passes
- Campers can set up on as soon as Thursday night! Spots will be determined on arrival. There will different sections set aside for RV, Tent camping, etc... There is plenty of availability.
- All Campers must follow the directions of the Camp Host as it pertains to enacting and enforcing WMMF Rules and Guidelines
- No Fires are allowed.
- This is dry camping - However there will be a spot to fill up your water and replenish your supply.
- Pets must be leashed when not in an enclosed area (pens, crates, etc).
- Generators, Amplified Sound, and any other form of overt loud sounds must be turned off at 10pm.
- RVs, and other campers that need to have generators running through the night must camp in the designated Generator Camping Area. (RVs not using generators over night are allowed in the General Camping Area).
- If you have special requests or questions please email Thor Rasmussen: firstname.lastname@example.org and he will see if he can accommodate / answer any questions.
The following rules may apply if COVID 19 restrictions are still needed:
- Non-Family Unit Camping groups must maintain a minimum of 10 feet between camps.
- Evening Jamming is allowed, But all participants (musicians and audience) are Highly encouraged to wear masks and maintain proper physical distancing.