WMMF INFO- Overview
The Wasatch Mountain Music Festival will be held on July 14-16, 2023 at the Richard W. Erickson ranch in Wallsburg, UT. This is a great family friendly festival for people to enjoy great music and have a good time. For directions, see map below, or Google Maps puts the address at "00-0010-2991, Wallsburg, UT 84082"
The festival offers a mix of contemporary and traditional roots based music... Bringing together the best of Bluegrass, Acoustic, Contemporary, Folk, Americana, Latino, Blues, Celtic, Jazz, Old-time, Country, and Singer-Songwriter music.
There will be jamming, food vendors, camping and amazing musical artists featured on our festival main stage. There will also be an instrument competition, a singer-songwriter competition and a workshop stage. Additionally there will be tours available for the Richard W. Erickson Antique Power Museum on Saturday.
- Any guest who refuses to follow festival rules may be subject to immediate expulsion from the event.
- Small No Chairs will be provided. Guests suggested to bring their own chairs and blankets if they desire.
- Low back chairs are allowed in any area of the festival, Regular height or taller chairs may only be used in designated areas.
- Tarps, Blankets, Chairs, etc, may NOT be left in the audience area over night. Audience space may not be saved in any other way over night.
- Pets are allowed in campsite area, and must be on a leash at all times, unless they are in an enclosed area such as a pet crate, pen, RV, etc...